The Airport is currently in the final draft phase of completing an Airport Master Plan that will guide development over the next 20 years. The master plan began in early September 2017 with an aeronautical survey to collect obstruction data and an inventory of the Airport’s existing facilities. The master plan technical research, analysis and recommendations work concluded in March 2019.
Introduction: Below you will find the complete DRAFT Master Plan.
Chapter 1: Inventory.
Chapter 2: ORS Forecasts
Chapter 3: Facilities
Chapter 4: Development Alternatives
- Development Alternatives, Part one.
- Development Alternatives, Part two.
- Development Alternatives, Part three.
- Development Alternatives, Part four.
Chapter 5: Airport Layout Plan
- Airport Layout Plan, Part one.
- Airport Layout Plan, Part two.
- Airport Layout Plan, Part three.
- Airport Layout Plan, Part four.
- Airport Layout Plan, Part five.
- Airport Layout Plan, Part six.
- Airport Layout Plan, Part seven.
- Airport Layout Plan, Part eight.
- Airport Layout Plan, Part nine.
Chapter 6: Implementation Plan
Advisory Committee – The following is a list of parties invited to participate in the Advisory Committee for the Master Plan:
|Rick||Hughes||County Councilman – District 2||San Juan County|
|Jackie||Hamilton||Owner, President & Director of Operations||Island Air, Inc.|
|Marc||Franklin||Vice President||Aero Services, Inc.|
|Sarah||F||Customer Service Mgr||Kenmore Air|
|Jason||Douglas||Owner||San Juan Airlines|
|Eric||Johnson||Construction & Grants Program Manager||WSDOT|
|Malcolm||Goodfellow||represents self||General Aviation|
|Michael||Parnell||represents self||General Aviation|
|Charles||Toxey||Owner||Kangaroo House B&B|
All comments received are catalogued here: ORS MP Comments thru Dec 2018
Files submitted with comments and referenced therein are
If you would like to submit a comment, please send an email to email@example.com.
Future communication for this project will be primarily electronic and we encourage you to sign up for our email list to stay up-to-date on the progress of the project by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.