1. Transportation – The Port has a Pilot Courtesy Car 2000 Mercury Sable. Additional information on the courtesy car for pilots can be found here.
2. Bicycles – The Port also has 7 bicycles available for pilot use. Call (360) 376-5285, email or stop by the airport managers office for access to bike room
3. Bathrooms are in a new location. See map below. Pilots have access to our new restroom facility with two showers and toilets located mid field. It is accessible at all hours. Call (360) 376-5285, email or stop by the airport managers office for the access code. The shower / bathroom is free, but donations are encouraged to help us offset the cost of utilities, cleaning and supplies.
4. Two regular bathrooms are available in the terminal 150 yards south of the tie-down area. The terminal is typically open from about 7:30 AM to about 5:30 PM. There is also a port-a-potty next to the fuel facility just South of the midfield grass tie-down area.
5. Propane Barbecue – we have a propane bbq available for pilot use.