1. Transportation – The Port has a Courtesy Car 2000 Mercury Sable. Stop by the terminal office, or call to reserve. We ask that a 2 hour limit to share with other visitors.To help offset the cost of vehicle insurance, we ask for a $10 donation and a fuel top off. Map of airport-Click Here.
3. Bathrooms are in a NEW LOCATION!!! Click HERE for a map. Pilots have access to our new restroom facility with two showers and toilets located mid field. It is accessible at all hours. Call (360) 376-5285, email or stop by the airport managers office for the access code. The shower / bathroom is free, but donations are encouraged to help us offset the cost of utilities, cleaning and supplies.
4. Two regular bathrooms are available in the terminal 150 yards south of the tie-down area. The terminal is typically open from about 7:30 AM to about 5:30 PM. There is also a port-a-potty next to the fuel facility just South of the midfield grass tie-down area.
5. By policy, cars are not permitted to be parked on the ramp. Pick-up/Drop-off is fine if kept to a reasonably short period of time.
6. Propane Barbecue – we have a propane bbq available for pilot use. Map of airport-Click here.